Monday, December 26, 2011

Just Friends~ FrUK *Anti USUK*


eue I like this. It took me forever though, cause I saved it for the last time, then my computer froze so I was like YESISAVEDITWOOT. But then I restarted it, and the program couldn't load the file. Eff. So I had to start all over, but the 2nd time through it only took me about 20 mins where as the first time took an hour or two cause of looking for pictures. ANYWAY. I hope you all like it :3 ------------ Song: Just Friends? By Kill Paradise Pairing: France x England/Young!Francis x Chibigirisu Show: Axis Powers Hetalia ------------- Disclaimer- THIS IS A FAN-MADE VIDEO AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE,CHARACTERS, SONG, ANIME, ARTIST OR CREATOR. . ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. --------------

Cheaper Concept Indoor Rower




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。